Breckenridge Texan

Firefighters respond to electrical fire

Firefighters respond to electrical fire
December 29
13:12 2017

Breckenridge firefighters responded to a house fire on South Rose shortly before 11 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 29. According to Breckenridge Fire Chief Calvin Chaney, the fire was caused by an overloaded electrical circuit. He said there was very little structure damage and no injuries.  The damage was confined to the ceiling and attic in the bathroom, Chaney said.

(Photo by Tony Pilkington/Breckenridge Texan)

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Support The Breckenridge Texan


Title of the document Sign up for our
Click Here
Verified by MonsterInsights